Friday, July 20, 2012

Hot Things To Say In Bed

One of the quickest ways to turn a guy on, is to talk dirty... But what do you say? Well, there are multiple things you can say to turn each other on.

If you're shy, there are the "standard" things you can say in bed:

"Oh, yeah, right there!"
"That feels amazing"
"Don't stop, harder"
"I want you so bad"
"Give it to me!"
"You animal!"

If you're not shy, then by all means, say these things:

"I want your big dick inside me right now"
"Fuck me with the big cock of yours"
"I've been thinking about your dick all day"
"Let me ride your big dick"
"I want on your cock, so you can watch my tits bounce up and down"

Be creative, get loud, and get dirty! Be bold in the bedroom. You're in private, and as long as you trust the person you're with, get as dirty as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment